Annapolis Valley- Kentville - Wolfville - New Minas - Coldbrook - Berwick - Kingston - Greenwood - Windsor. Lorraine Landscaping and Lorraine Lawn Care 902-538-3500 or 1-800-567-5296 proudly serving Kentville and the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia since 1972. We offer a full range of landscaping, lawn care, excavation and snow removal services to residential, commercial and institutional clients. We specialize in retaining walls, patios, walkways and hardscaping in a variety of media including natural stone, man-made blocks, paver stone, concrete and wood. We also offer culvert installations and drainage solutions including french drains. Our product sales include mulch, topsoil, garden soil, compost, gravel, crusher dust, and decorative rock and can we deliver. In the winter we offer snow removal and ice control. We are fully insured and are members of Landscape Nova Scotia and the Better Business Bureau.
ABOUT LORRAINE LANDSCAPING
Custom Paver and Landscaping stonework is Our Specialty
Locally Owned & Operated
Fully Insured and WCB Covered
Known for our experience, integrity and high-quality work
Full-Service Landscape Design And Installation
Skilled Craftsman & Operators Fully insured WCB Coverage Best-quality products
We are locally owned and operated by the Kornelsen family. Brothers Rodney and Branton along with Dad, Larry, oversee a well-trained and dedicated staff.
We are a full-service experienced Landscape Contractor offering design and installation of both softscaping and hardscaping including : gardens, lawns, retaining walls, walkways, patios, driveways, custom stonework, paver stonework, decks, arbours and custom outdoor living spaces.
Custom landscape stonework is our specialty. We offer an expertise in stonework that can only be gained through much experience. We view it as a craft not just a trade skill.
Well-designed and professionally installed landscaping adds to the everyday enjoyment and functionality of outdoor spaces. It also enhances curb appeal and frequently increases the re-sale value of your property. Read More
In addition to landscape design and installation, we offer full-service landscape maintenance / groundskeeping including: tree, hedge, and shrub pruning / shaping, major seasonal clean-ups, debris removal, and lawn mowing and edging.
To keep your lawn healthy and green we offer several Lawn Care Services including: fertilizing, liming, insect control, weed control, core aeration and overseeding.
We sell and deliver premium bark mulch, screened topsoil, screened garden soil, compost, fill, gravel, sand, crusher dust, and decorative landscape boulders and rock. We can deliver anywhere from one yard of product to tandem truck loads.
And, in addition to being fully insured and maintaining our excellent standing with Workers Compensation, we take pride in being members of the Better Business Bureau, Landscape Nova Scotia, and the Canadian Nursery Landscape Association.
- Full-service landscape design and installation with a focus on creative and functional soft and hardscape designs
- Landscaping solutions for problem areas
- Specializing in custom retaining walls, walkways, patios (natural stone or man-made materials and design solutions)
- Driveway Installations (paver stone, gravel, crusher dust)
- Patios (natural stone, paver stone, patio stone or concrete
- Custom stonework - fire pits, outdoor fireplaces and custom outdoor living spaces
- Ponds and custom water features
- Decks, arbours, trellises
- Pruning, groundskeeping and clean-ups (seasonal, scheduled and call-in basis)
- Lawn installation and repairs (hydroseeding, sod or broadcast seed )
- Lawn care and mowing (seasonal contract, scheduled or call-in basis
- Excavation (site preparation, sewer lines, drainage, underground services, ditching)
- Excavation to address foundation leaks and waterproofing
- Drainage remediation (French drains, foundations, downspout diversion, catch basins, ditching)
- Culvert installation and removal
- Ditching and trenching
- Underground service preps (phone lines, power lines, internet lines, water & sewer)
- Winter snow removal , salting and sanding and hauling snow off-site
- We offer emergency services including storm damage (fallen tree removal, debris clean-up and water drainage)
We would be pleased to speak with you to discuss your needs and offer free estimates and quotes. As every job and site is different, we generally need to make a site visit to provide a quote.
- Landscaping materials (delivered or picked-up). Visit our Product page for further details.
- During the winter season - we craft custom furniture and cabinetry for home or office
Proudly Serving the Annapolis Valley since 1972
Kentville. New Minas. Wolfville. Coldbrook. Berwick. Kingston. Greenwood. Middleton. Centreville. Canning. New Ross. Digby. Windsor. Falmouth. Hantsport.
While our regular service area is the Annapolis Valley - Windsor to Digby corridor - we regularly take on projects outside this area.
Emergency Service 902-680-2580
We offer emergency storm damage service including tree removal, debris clean-up and water drainage.