Home - Lorraine Landscaping & Lorraine Lawn Care 2001 Ltd - Kentville Annapolis Valley NS
Annapolis Valley- Kentville - Wolfville - New Minas - Coldbrook - Berwick - Kingston - Greenwood - Windsor. Lorraine Landscaping and Lorraine Lawn Care 902-538-3500 or 1-800-567-5296 proudly serving Kentville and the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia since 1972. We offer a full range of landscaping, lawn care, excavation and snow removal services to residential, commercial and institutional clients. We specialize in retaining walls, patios, walkways and hardscaping in a variety of media including natural stone, man-made blocks, paver stone, concrete and wood. We also offer culvert installations and drainage solutions including french drains. Our product sales include mulch, topsoil, garden soil, compost, gravel, crusher dust, and decorative rock and can we deliver. In the winter we offer snow removal and ice control. We are fully insured and are members of Landscape Nova Scotia and the Better Business Bureau.
Known for our experience, integrity and high-quality work
Proudly serving residential, commercial and institutional clients in Kentville and the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia since 1972
Kentville - Wolfville - New Minas - Coldbrook - Port Williams - Berwick - Kingston - Greenwood - Annapolis Royal - Windsor - Digby - Kingsport - Canning
Skilled Craftsman & Operators Fully insured WCB Coverage Best-quality products
Since 1972, Kentville and Annapolis Valley residents and businesses have turned to Lorraine Landscaping and Lorraine Lawn Care for their landscaping, lawn care, excavation, drainage and snow removal needs.
We specialize in landscape construction including: design and installation of gardens, lawns, retaining walls, walkways, patios, decks, custom rock work, ponds, custom stone fire pits and driveways. In addition to landscape clean-ups and maintenance (including debris removal), we also sell and deliver premium bark mulch, topsoil, garden soil, compost, gravel, crusher dust and various decorative landscape rock.
Well designed and professionally installed landscaping not only adds to the enjoyment and functionality of outdoor spaces but also enhances curb appeal Read more and increases the re-sale value of your property. Read more
- Full-service landscape design and installation with a focus on creative and functional soft and hardscape designs
- Specializing in custom retaining walls, walkways, patios and driveways (variety of media and design solutions)
- Decks, arbours, trellises
- Patios (natural stone, paver stone, patio stone or concrete
- Custom stonework - fire pits, outdoor fireplaces and custom outdoor living spaces
- Ponds and custom water features
- Lawn installation and repairs (hydroseeding, sod or broadcast seed )
- Solutions for problem landscape areas
- Lawn care and mowing (seasonal contract, scheduled or call-in basis
- Pruning, groundskeeping and clean-ups (seasonal, scheduled and call-in basis)
- Excavation (site preparation, sewer lines, drainage, underground services, ditching)
- Drainage remediation (French drains, foundations, downspout diversion, catch basins, ditching)
- Driveway Installations (paver stone, gravel, crusher dust)
- Culvert installation
- Underground service installations (phone, power & internet lines)
- Winter snow removal , salting and sanding and off-site snow hauling
- We offer emergency storm damage service including tree removal, debris clean-up and water drainage.
- Landscaping materials (delivered or picked-up). See our Product page for further details.
- During winter season - custom furniture and cabinetry for home or office
See our web pages for more detailed information
Serving the Annapolis Valley since 1972
Kentville. New Minas. Wolfville. Coldbrook. Berwick. Kingston. Greenwood. Middleton. Centreville. Canning. New Ross. Digby. Windsor. Falmouth. Hantsport.
While our regular service area is the Annapolis Valley - Windsor to Digby corridor - we regularly take on projects outside this area.
Emergency Service 902-680-2580
We offer emergency storm damage service including tree removal, debris clean-up and water drainage.